Has anyone taken one for a spin? Opinions??
Has anyone taken one for a spin? Opinions??
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
They are a sharp car but after a jerkish sales person in the tri-cities, I've had a hard time considering a mitsubishi since. I'd consider one definitely but I dont see me buying it out there, I'm trying to hold out for the 2006 Shelby.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
honestly, they are overpriced. sure they look nice, and the v6 freaking supermotor is cool, but thats a lot of money
Cant we all just get along?
Which one are you saying is over priced?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
all I know about it is that my boyfriend thinks it's God's newest gift to man, he's in love with that car.
You would look good in it babe. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Almost resembles a 350Z.
If I was looking for a performance import I would choose the Subaru WRX. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Its a 4 door but it is quick! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
them 92 blazers are pimpin too..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks